Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Updates on life-Apprehension

There have been some very positive steps forward in our lives lately! I was asked to be a small role in Jordan Ghanma's upcoming film, "Valentine's Day Massacre' filming in November/December. I love my schedule filling up but I would love to be working all the time. Someday very soon it will happen :-D

I'm also still filming 'The Dirty.' It's been a strenuous but rewarding experience-from the level of commitment and talent of the cast and crew, I have a feeling that this tv series will go far (plus the hair and wardrobe people are amazing so everyone looks gorgeous!!) :D I also did my first two shows for 'The Dinner Detective!' The first one was super fun, everyone was super nice and really into the show. The second show was for Google, but just didn’t have the same fun, intriguing feel of the previous show. I'll be co-hosting in late October, but will be busy with other gigs until then! :)

Mike has great news too! He was promoted to full time at his job! So he's working 6 days a week now! It kinda sucks because one of the few days I'm filming this week is Sunday, his day off! lol. The life of an actress... :-D

I now have a almost fully updated IMDb! Please check it out and give it a like? :) It can be seen here: http://www.imdb.me/brittanymorganwilliams

Now to get to more important things. I've been watching a lot of Doctor Who lately. And I must say, I look very British. Like, same eyeballs, facial structure, cheeks as half the actors! I'm crazy British.

It's rough trying to become an actress. I love it, don’t get me wrong, especially because I hate being bored. But 3/4 of my days are spent finding gigs, updating my info, websites, applying to gigs and forever working on my demos. Carving out a few hours to do a part-time job is hard and makes me feel down. I guess that's just part of being an adult, lol

LOVES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment