Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Help me move to LA!!

Hey all!! I am so excited, Mike and I have finally decided to move to LA!! I have been getting decent work in the Bay Area, but I really want to focus more on my film and television career and a little less commercially. I have an agent waiting to start booking me on gigs as soon as I move down there (she's even help me scout for housing) so I want to get going right now, but I know that's not quite possible. So I started a Fundrazr! I am asking any one out there who could just put a little money towards my dream. I have been aspiring to this point in my life since I was 9 years old and I played Golde in Fiddler on the Roof. My life-long dream comes down to whether or not I can get some help financially to get down there. Mike and I have been struggling to keep ourselves fed up here, but we are working our asses off for peanuts up here (which I'm willing to do if my career progresses from it). But I'm at a standstill. I've applied to most of the agencies in SF and nearly all of them have denied me. I'm still waiting on 2 of them. And since LA wants me, I want to go there and find my fortune. I don't want to look back on these years and regret them. Please help!!!!

Please click here if you can: http://fnd.us/c/6ISEc

No comments:

Post a Comment