Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

The suspense is killing me!! A side note on my life :)

This past week was our 1 year anniversary. 1 year ago on Thursday Mike asked me to go out with him as I was sitting in the front seat of my car, about to leave for Humboldt. I said yes without a thought-he's my soulmate. We belong together and always will no matter what difficulties or excitements may happen.

Anywho, done with the sappy stuff. Mike has been dangling a trip for our anniversary over my head for about a month now and as the title of this post says: THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!! I freaking love surprises-Christmas is my favorite holiday because of all the different surprises for everyone! But Mike kept me in suspense until we got there. We drove an hour south yesterday at 7:30 in the morning. Once we got close enough to the surprise, Mike put a blindfold on me and I put my sunglasses over them so it didn't look like I was getting kidnapped. :) I almost heard where we were when Mike was talking to the parking lot attendant but I plugged my ears to make sure I didn't hear anything! Mike walked me all the way to the front gates and then ripped off my blindfold so I could see that I was at Great America!!!! AND, he got us season passes!!!!!!!! for suuuuuper cheap! We so needed this relaxing time. Since moving to the Bay Area we just haven't had a lot of time or money to do anything together as a couple. The first year together is supposed to be the most fun I've always been told, but the stress of money really has gotten to us. So this was a fantastic way to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!!!!!!!!! We rode every single ride that was open and often just stayed on the ride a 2nd time through because there was really no one there! BEST trip!!!!!!! :-D :-D I'm sure I'll write more later, but I have a few voice recordings to make plus I gotta eat something!

Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment